SDLG Backhoe Loaders
SDLG backhoe loaders have smooth steering with a small turning radius and provides excellent manoeuvrability.
The B877 is a versatile machine with excellent manoeuvrability.
The B877 is an 8.4 tonne side-shift backhoe loader. Remarkably versatile, whether you are using the loader or the excavator, the B877 has the power and maneuverability to handle most jobs in this weight class. The Weichai engine together with the efficient SDLG hydraulic system provides 60 kN breakout force.
- The operators cab provides excellent visibility and space with air-conditioning as standard, seat suspension and open able rear windows
- The 55deg turning radius provides excellent maneuverability when working in confined spaces
- The efficient 3 gear pump hydraulic system is simple and robust. An auxiliary hydraulic line to power attachments (e.g. hydraulic hammers) is available as an option
- The large, rear hinged engine hood provides good accessibility for maintenance
- Multi-purpose front bucket as standard, providing more possibilities than a general purpose bucket
- An extendable excavator arm is available as an option – to take digging performance and range even further
Click on a model to download brochure: