10 out of nine
Terex Trucks launches Gen 10 hauler in SA
“It’s pretty simple” to showcase what 65 years of manufacturing know-how looks like. The newly launched Generation 10 TA300 and TA400 ADTs are designed to improve customer productivity and enhance the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the ADTs on the toughest job sites.
As the official distributor of Terex Trucks in southern Africa, Babcock provides the aftersales service for the Terex Trucks range. Our strategically positioned branches ensure immediate access to parts, availability of qualified service technicians and suitable maintenance facilities.
Terex Trucks’ ADTs are powered by fuel-efficient Scania engines, offering high uptime and increased profitability, and are well suited to deliver reliable performance and cost-efficient hauling.
The TA400 ADT is the largest of the Generation 10 articulated dump trucks and excels in large-scale construction projects, quarries and mine sites alike.
Advancements in the new 10th generation TA400 include:
- New and improved operator environment with improved cab sealing, cab heating and ventilation
- Improvements to the hydraulic system with the addition of magnetic suction filters to protect against environmental contamination
- Improved durability on the sealed, force-cooled multi-disc brakes which are offered as standard on all three axles
- A new generation transfer box allowing operators to tailor the machine’s performance to all working conditions by utilising adaptive shifting and 2 speed ratios (high / low)
- Allison Transmission with 5th generation automatic adaptive shifting
- Improved hood design for easier maintenance access and enhanced headlamp illumination
- Convenient access to all engine service points, making routine maintenance a one-man operation
- For fuel compliant markets, the 10th generation Terex Trucks ADTs also offer Stage-IV (US Tier-4F) compliance, achieved without the use of a Diesel Particulate Filter
Will you be at Mining Indaba this year?
Be sure to stop by stand 807 and find out more about the Terex Trucks Gen10 ADT.