Babcock Education & Training
Accredited Skills Development and Training Services Provider
Babcock Education and Training (Pty) Ltd is an accredited Skills Development and Training Services Provider with accreditation from QCTO and relevant SETA’s. We offer a range of training qualifications from Plant/Machine operation, through occupational trades and Apprenticeship to soft skills, ensuring the necessary skills for our learners to gain employment.
What sets us apart
Babcock Education and Training is part of Babcock International Group - Africa, ensuring that our students have access to the latest industry technologies. Course facilitators are developed from within the Group and have a firm understanding of our customers’ operational needs. We also offer programs which provide our learners with the opportunity to gain experience from other Babcock businesses. Our partnerships with OEM’s like Volvo, DAF, SDLG, Sennebogen, Tadano and Lincoln Electric ensure that our course material exceeds industry standards.
Our industry experience allows us to:
- Develop Customer-Centric tailored programs that satisfies CSI and SD needs.
- Manage the roll out of your internal SWP to your clients.
- Perform technical skills gap analysis and issue reports and action plans.
Our core offering is centred around Occupations In High Demand (OIHD), Jobs for the future and aligned with both DHET and international markets.
- Full and partial programs are aligned and compliant with South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- Effective learner to facilitator ratios guided by the QAP and relevant SETA’s
- Medium of instruction is English
- High quality training comprising of theoretical knowledge and practical training
Download the course prospectus >>